Services and Rates
- Hardware diagnostics and testing
- Windows and Macintosh support
- Virus and malware removal
- Hardware support and replacement
- System upgrades and optimizations
- Home and office networking
- Operating system restoration
- Data extraction, backup, and restoration
- Mobile device support
- Custom computer builds
- Transportation of technology
Residential Rates Summary
All diagnosing and assessments are at no charge. Rates are handled on a “by project” basis and are communicated to the client up front before any repair work begins. The only exception to this is if the client insists that all services be performed on site. If onsite work is selected, then the rate is $60 an hour. If job requires 15 minutes or less onsite, minimum base cost of $20 is applied. Under general circumstances, the following rates apply to residential clients:
- Virus and malware removal = $50
- Hardware Replacement (including system upgrades) = Cost of the part(s) + Labor ($25 up to $100 depending upon part needing replaced.)
- Home Networking = $60 per hour (onsite)
- Operating System Restoration = $100 (This includes installation of operating system, corresponding drivers, an office suite software package, critical Windows/Macintosh updates, and an antivirus installation.)
- Data extraction, backup, and restoration = $25
- Custom computer builds = Cost of parts + $250 flat fee. (Includes operating system restoration service.)
- Mobile Device Support (*Hardware Repairs) = Cost of parts + Labor (Labor rate is determined by mobile device model and type.)
* = Some mobile vendor contracts forbid third-party entities from completing repairs on mobile devices. NOTE: On occasion, Kennedy PC Repair will sub-contract mobile device repair depending on device type, lack of proper repair parts, vacation status, etc.
- Kennedy PC Repair/James Kennedy reserves the right to adjust payment rates based upon client needs, time of completion, and/or resources required to complete objectives.
Commercial Rates Summary
All diagnosing and assessments are at no charge. Rates are handled on a “by project” basis and are communicated to the client up front before any work begins. In addition to the communicated project rate, if work is required onsite, an hourly rate of $75 per hour is applied.
Kennedy PC Repair/James Kennedy reserves the right to adjust payment rates based upon client needs, time of completion, and/or resources required to complete objectives.