Kennedy PC Repair
As a member of the Edmonson County Chamber of Commerce, Kennedy PC Repair has had the pleasure of serving residential and business clients in the Edmonson, Hart, Grayson, and Warren County regions since 2006.
I am very thankful to my clientele for their gracious referrals and recommendations to others over the years. Kennedy PC Repair strives to provide quality customer satisfaction to each client and situation, regardless of the job’s nature.
Some of my services include malware and virus removal, hardware diagnostics and repair, operating system (Windows and Macintosh) restorations, system upgrades and optimizations, home and office networking, data recovery and transfer services, mobile device support, and custom computer rig building.
Transportation of your personal equipment is handled by Kennedy PC Repair at no additional charge to you. We are not compensated until the task is complete and you are satisfied! So whether you need a LCD screen replaced, a custom-rig built, or just need a question answered, feel free to contact James at Kennedy PC Repair!
Meet the Owner
- Information Technology professional with 20 years of support experience in the higher education environment and the local business community. Technical experience includes hardware and software support of enterprise client machines, personally-owned device support, network troubleshooting, and customer service consultation.
- Resident of Edmonson County since 2005.
- Member of Edmonson County Chamber of Commerce.
- Help Desk Institute – Desktop Support Manager and Desktop Support Technician
- Dell TechDirect – Dell Client Foundations Certifications
- Apple – ACMT Certified Technician